Bormio Events February 2016
Bormio Events February 2016 – Bormio, home of the World Alpine Ski in 1985 and in 2005, organizes various sports and folklore events to cheer and regale her guests.
Bormio Events in February 2016
- February 2, 2016: “L’è fora l’ors de la tana” – A parody of the bear coming out of its hole after the winter hibernation, the goal is make get out from the house the villagers with a pretext.
- 4-5-6 February 2016: “Palio delle Contrade” – sports challenge of the five districts Bormio, skiing race and cross-country skiing race, strictly dressed in traditional costumes bormini
Thursday, February 4, 2016 skiing race – Pista Stelvio Bormio
Friday, February 5, 2016 cross-country skiing race – Center sotrico Bormio
Saturday, February 6, 2016 Festival with dance party Bormio
- From 6 to 7 February 2016: We Glow – event organized in collaboration with Gazzetta dello Sport, Bormio
- February 7, 2016: Carneval of Mat – Carnival in Bormio Piazza Cavour / Kuerc
- From 12 to 14 February 2016: together to win – charity event with competitions in Alpine skiing, cross country, ski touring, snowshoeing and more, Valdidentro
- From 13 to 19 February: English Alpine Championships 2016 – British National Championships in Alpine skiing c / o Ski Area Bormio
- From 25 to 28 February: Alpiniadi Winter 2016 – ski racing and ski touring, Bormio, Valdidentro and Santa Caterina
- 28 February 2016: “Peak to Creek the skiing infinite” Race of alpine skiing and snowboarding in pairs from Bormio 3000 to Bormio country, c/o Bormio ski area
Chalet Gardenia in Bormio, houses and apartments, offers its guests holiday apartments 10 walking minutes from the ski lifts BormioSki, with garage space and ski maintenance corner, also offers 10% discount on entrance to Bormio Terme and 20% beauty salon / massage / spa treatments / shop, discount entrance Bagni Nuovi and Bagni Vecchi, discount restaurants and pizzerias.
For more information on events Bormio in February 2016 and Apartments in Bormio at the Chalet Gardenia contact email@example.com