Pond of crazy 2016
Pond of crazy 2016, the craziest party of Bormio April 3 at Bormio 2000 The Pond of the crazy is a nice celebration on the snow, every year, at the close of the ski season, skiers, mountain lovers and lovers of snow play, find themselves in Bormio 2000 to attend an original and unusual feast for the mountain. Contestants on skis, snowboard or on board special floats run through a snowy slope for a hundred meters in order to cross a body of water. The show is hilarious and phenomenal. Overcoming the pond of the crazy of Bormio 2000 mat is not a simple thing, the tub of cold water is more than 30 meters long, 10 wide and 1.5 deep. A real pool, Pozza dei mat is an event for those not afraid of a bath out of season in a location a bit ‘unusual.
The event Pozza dei Mat was born in 2006 as a riotous celebration among friends and this year will be the tenth edition, organized by the sports group ‘Pozza dei Mat’.
Pond of crazy 2016: schedule
Sunday April 3, 2016 – Bormio 2000
- 9:00 am Race bib collection in Bormio 2000
- 11:00 pm Pozza dei Mat – Category ‘Challenge’
- 12:00 pm Pozza dei Mat – Category ,Jump’
- 1:00 pm Time for the vehicles! – Category ‘Mat’
- 3:00 pm Awards ceremony and live music in Bormio 2000
- 6:00 pm Mad Party at BeWhite après ski
Pond of Mats 2016: registrations
The registrations to the event will remain open until Saturday 2, 2016. The partecipation fee includes the awesome t-shirt of the event and a coupon valid for a bike pass for Bormio Bike‘s opening day (July 2).
- Category Challenge: pond crossing with ski or snowboard.
- Category Jump: jump in the pond with ski or snowboard. Only if born before 1/1/2001.
- Category Mat: pond crossing with alternative vehicle.